"As a private sexual health educator for the past 20 years, I was used to working in relative isolation knowing that very few in geographic proximity to me “do what I do”. But I didn’t know what I was missing until I joined SEA. In the short time I’ve been a member, SEA has already given me the opportunity to connect with, share experiences with and learn from incredibly skilled and accomplished sexuality education professionals. I’m so grateful and honoured to be part of such a unique yet diverse group.”
Saleema Noon (she/her)
Saleema Noon Sexual Health Educators
Does your work center around comprehensive sex education of youth and their families?
If so, join the Sex Education Alliance!
We are seeking independent sexual health educators, medical providers, counselors, and non-profits who are passionate about ensuring comprehensive sex education is available to all, while scaling their business.
As part of this community of comprehensive sex educators, you can expect to
- Build your teaching skills and knowledge base.
- Teach within the community to share ideas and get to know one another.
- Increase visibility and impact lives by being on our exclusive community contact list.
- Influence policy around comprehensive sex education
- Sharpen your business acumen to help grow your business and support your peers.
Your membership fees of $179/year or $20/month (USD) include*:
- A listing in our exclusive SEA directory that connects communities and families to your business.
- A monthly newsletter.
- Access to our private Facebook page.
- A monthly SEA Freedive to privately share ideas, discuss current issues, and support one another.
- A monthly SEA Side Chat to discuss one relevant topic.
- A monthly SEA Virtual Deep Dive is a structured virtual learning experience presented by experts in the field.
- But most importantly, you will be a part of a community of comprehensive sex education professionals from around the world.
*(Member fees help support the ongoing upkeep of the Alliance which includes website maintenance, software costs, marketing materials, and contractor fees.)