Does your work center around comprehensive sex education of youth and their families?
We are seeking independent sexual health educators, medical providers, counselors, and non-profits who are passionate about ensuring sex education is available to all while scaling their business.
As part of this community of comprehensive sex educators, you can expect:
- Listing in our professional directory to increase visibility and impact lives.
- Your own page on our SEA site in which you can provide links to your books, podcasts, website, courses…whatever you’d like.
- Access to our private Facebook page where we share current events and updates.
- “Members-only” access to our website, calendar, and learning opportunities.
- Twice-monthly virtual learning events to build your
- teaching skills and knowledge base.
- Sharpen your business acumen to help grow your business and support your peers.
- A weekly newsletter.
- Opportunities to teach within the community to share ideas and get to know one another.
- Member feature each month.
- Networking opportunities.
- Member logo for your website.
- Most importantly, you will be a part of a community of comprehensive sex education professionals from around the world: The wave-makers in sex education.
Have more questions? Refer to our FAQ page.